Miniature Bearing 635 Zz Good Performance
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.85 US $0.68 US $0.35|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000|
|Transport Package:||Box or Plastic Tube|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Inpro bearings
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Model NO.: 635ZZ
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Load Direction: Axial Bearing
- Material Available: Stainless Steel
- Tolerance: P5,P4,P2,P6,P0
- Trademark: Inpro
- Origin: China
- Rolling Body: Ball Bearings
- Outer Dimension: Micro(≤26mm)
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Separated: Unseparated
- Clearance: C3
- Cage: Pressed Steel, Nylon, Hybird, Brass
- Specification: 5*19*6mm
- HS Code: 8482102000
Miniature bearings are sometimes referred to as instrument bearings or micro bearings. We provide metric sizes for applications as varied as gyros, anemometers, miniature gearboxes, small motors and radio controlled models.
Our metric miniature ball bearings are supplied in GCR15 chrome steel and can withstand heavy radial loads and moderate thrust loads in both directions. Certain sizes can be supplied with the TW high-speed synthetic cage.
Inpro Company is able to make the delivery of these miniature bearings at small quantity via
DHL, TNT or Fedex.
We promise to make the delivery as following
1. By the order & payment confirmed, we can make the delivery within 1 day.
2. Ordered bearings are good finished
3. When you place the order, please tell us the application of the bearing. For handtools, small
motors or others.
4. We can customs the packing of the bearings against customer's request. Normally we pack these
bearings in plastic tube 10pcs or 20pcs each.